Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Where to start, where to start? :)

Us on my birthday. I got some great stuff from some even greater people :) Cup cakes, balloons, i pod...





Nicks birthday. Daddy forgot the camera so the pics are not the best in the world. They are from my cell phone. But who wouldn't forget their camera when you're going to see SPIDERMAN 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Blowing out the candles.





Some ridiculously cool gitar, that you hook to something, to play, something, that you use with the tv, sorta, maybe, kinda :) Someone help me out. I don't have boys. But I got a man :) HA! Thats a whole other story :)




Ok got to run. Will be back with more and to figure out how to get rid of the underline :( Doh! SOOOO challenged.

If anyone knows how to get ride of the underline help me out :)






No comments: