Friday, April 6, 2007

2nd post within an hour, a litte over eager

Yeah I know I just posted but I have some other things I wanted to share then I'll figure out how to get you some pics .
We have 3 new additions to the family. We thought Possum was a boy, he was on his way to be fixed because he was reaching his 1 year mark. Only to find out that he/she is pregnant. So pics of the new babes to come.
The girls also got their report cards yesterday. Not that we didn't already know that they were brilliant but their report cards are just a bit more evidents to verify the well known fact. I'll add a pic of them with they're reports, they're pretty proud.
I got into a good book last night so was a little less alert then the average single parent who generally sleeps with one eye open. Julia came flying into my room at what seemed like 5 am but was probably more like 7 since I didn't go to sleep till 4, up and ready to roll. Usually her skipping a breath, rolling over... would be enough to wake me. She said she was heading to Malibu. I believe to visit you and said Mon was going with her. I lay there for a minute trying to connect the dots and listening to the two of them. I finally got up and made my way to the bathroom. They were in the tub together which they haven't done for years chatting it up and apparently at the beach with you. I would have taken a pic but they wouldn't have been very impressed they were in the tub and they are 8 and nearly 11 they have their rules.
Now lets see if I can get some pics to go with this commentary on here.
Love you.

Julia, Thing 1 and Thing 2, names courtesy of Julia and Dr Seuss.

Monica and Thing 1.

Cow.

Thing 1 and Thing 2

2 comments:

Stew3D said...

Hey Sis,
I love this.
I'm going to show Courtney.

Corinna said...

Hey Stew.
Great! Now if I could just figure out how to add video. The kids are making up something for me to video then upload here. Fun!
I've changed my status so anyone can post not just people who are registered.