Friday, April 6, 2007

My first post, wish me luck.

Hey Stew and Courtney.
I recently cyber bumped into someone and fell into his blog (www.eabhathekiwi.blogspot.com) in case you're interested. You know I'm not very computer savvy so playing on the computer is generally the last thing I'll do but his blog had such an impact on me, I felt an instant connection... I figured it could only aid in our trying to stay connected from so far away. We miss you terrible but I find myself overly excited about the possibility of feeling a little closer to you guys on a daily bases :) At least the plan is to do this daily even if its just to say hey. I have no idea how to add pics or video but I'm determined to make it happen. I have a well deserved 4 days off as long as I don't answer the phone :) So I will see what I can figure out in that amount of time. Off I go to try.
Love always Corinna.
Stew we have the camera out that you gave to Mon and we will use it to make our additions here. I have a feeling once Jul and Mon get a look at this, it will be a permanent fixture around one or the others necks :) I'll wait until I have this all figured out before I let them into the loop. They have no patients for my computer skills :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, a voice from the future here,I liked your picture of Monica and thing one. Can you send me a copy to fix (free of charge) See my blog Dr-awsom.